Furniture Cover Fabrics
All of our fabrics undergo rigorous quality tests in our in-house testing laboratory before being added to our product selection. We follow industry standards ASTM and AATCC in the following areas:
- Shrinkage (dimensional stability) - We only allow 5% shrinkage in order to keep the best fit wash after wash
- Appearance after washing - After washing several times, we check against the standard color to ensure the color remains true
- Crocking - Tests for colorfastness so the color does not rub off on your furniture or clothing
- Seam strength - We pull on the seams with tensile equipment to be sure the seams will hold strong
- Stretch test - We test the stretch and recovery of the fabric for fit consistency for all stretch fabrics
- We are making new strides in keeping colors consistent with our state of the art color matching system
How do you care for your furniture cover?SureFit furniture covers are easy to care for. All covers are machine washable with a few exceptions. Each furniture cover comes with its own care instructions. Visit individual product pages to find care instructions and special product features.
Visit our Styling Tips to learn how to remove wrinkles from your furniture cover. The best way is to put the cover in the dryer with a damp cloth and tumble for ten minutes. We also test for ironing in our in-house lab - refer to the care label to see if a warm iron can be used on your cover.